Instructions to get started
1. Go to “Create Account” from the home page.
Both parties must do this for Propercomm to work.
2. ProperComm® will send you a link after you register to verify your email address ~ a text will be sent to your cell phone to verify your phone number.
3. Once you have been “verified” by ProperComm® enter your court case number and address. This information will not be shared with any person outside of ProperComm® unless a Court Order has been issued.
4. To begin using ProperComm® editing/screening services, use your credit card to purchase “tokens” which are used to pay for the editing/screening of text messages and emails. You will be charged per email or text message and those charges will depend on the word count or character count used. See pricing scale.
5. You will receive an e-mail with the other party’s ProperComm® email address once they have signed up.
6. You must send emails from the email address you associated with ProperComm®. You may add an additional email address. If you do not send the email from an email address that has been associated with ProperComm® the email will not reach the intended receiver.
7. Once registered, you may begin communicating through ProperComm®.
a. For Emails: Just go to the email account that is associated with ProperComm® and send an email. You must send the email from an account you have associated with ProperComm®. You may add more than one account. After you send the email, you will receive a notice from ProperComm® which states that your email was received and is waiting to be audited and forwarded to the other party.
b. For Text: Texts must be sent from the telephone number you associated with ProperComm®. You will need to send the text to the telephone number ProperComm® provided to you during registration. After you send the text message, you will receive a notice from ProperComm® which states that your text message was received and is waiting to be audited and forwarded to the other party
8. ProperComm® will send you a copy of the audited message sent to the other party. If your message was edited, you will receive a copy of both the edited and unedited versions.
[Please be sure to keep these messages as ProperComm® does not keep any of the messages for more than 7 days and will not, upon request, provide copies of any messages]
9. We make every effort to process messages quickly, and nearly all messages are audited within two hours between 7:00 a.m. and 10 p.m. Arizona time. Messages received after 10:00 p.m. Arizona time may not be reviewed until the following morning at 7:00 a.m.
10. If you believe your email was incorrectly edited, you must state your objection within 7 days.
11. ProperComm® is not responsible for internet, email or cell phone providers access difficulties or errors.